Brisbane Floor Sanding Services
Polished Timber Floors Specialist
Economy Floor Sanding Brisbane are specialists at pine and hardwood floor refinishing. If you need wood floor sanding and polishing services and you are serious about quality, CALL US NOW! Our core focus is:
- Providing high-end quality polished timber flooring in Brisbane
- Leaving your home in pristine condition on completion
Talk to Karl right now on 0419684404 or fill in our Quick and Easy Online Form to request a free on-site quote.
Step 1: Floor Polishing Quote Request
Step 2: Arrange to Meet Onsite
After receiving your quote request, we will phone you without delay. Further, we will arrange an appointment onsite. At the same time, take the chance to also ask us any questions you may have.
Step 3: Assessing Your Floors
To begin with, we carry out a thorough check topside as well as beneath the floorboards. Meanwhile, we take the time to also walk through with our clients. Beside us, we can then show or explain any issues or problems. Next we prepare a comprehensive quote. In addition to outlining the full scope of work, we also include time frames, guarantees and more.
Step 4: Proceeding with The Work
After you accept our quote, next we offer advice on floor finishes and gloss levels. At the same time, we also arrange a start date for the commencement of works. Equally important, we help you navigate through the process.
Step 5: Final Inspection
The day after the conclusion of works, we then check the finished product. This is in order to get the highest quality polyurethane finish. Finally, you receive floor care instructions as well as advice on:
- Preparing under your furniture
- Replacing large items such as a refrigerator
- Cleaning and maintenance.
Economy Floor Sanding Company Profile
"Hi, I’m Karl from Economy Floor Sanding Brisbane"
You know you want the best quality finish on your floors - that’s a given. Although how can you trust that a flooring company can deliver?
- Well first, when you call this company you deal with me, the owner of the business. Not only that, but you also deal with the same person from the quote stage, right through to completion of works.
- Next, you also get a guarantee in writing that your home is dust-free on completion.
- You can also feel secure because we always issue a Q.B.C.C. contract to every customer. The Queensland Building and Construction Commission is in place to protect the consumer.
Find out all the reasons clients keep choosing us.
Protect Your Floors
Protect your wood floors with our durable commercial grade polyurethane timber finishes.
- Flexible sealer to allow floorboard movement
- High wear resistance floor coatings
- Matt, low sheen and gloss finishes
- High grip stair coatings
Brisbane Flooring News
Sometimes the gaps between floorboards can be a topic for concern, especially in older floors. Because timber is a natural material, it will absorb as well as release moisture.
Are You Renovating?
The timing of tradesmen is a point often overlooked when renovating. Your timber floor sanding and polishing company should always be the last trade onsite to avoid extra costs.
Before getting your wooden floors sanded and polished you will first need to prepare your home. For this reason, we guide you through the process for a stress-free experience.