Need your Timber Floors Sanded and Polished? We guide you every step of the way.
Old Floor Restoration
Have an old timber floor? Find out how we can repair and restore it.
Our Price Guide
Upfront pricing with real world examples so you can plan your budget.
Dive in to get the answers to the most common questions right here.
Floor Sanding Brisbane – About Us
Economy Floor Sanding Brisbane are specialists at pine and hardwood floor refinishing. If you need timber floor sanding and polishing services and you’re serious about quality, CALL US NOW! Our core focus is:
- Providing high-end quality polished timber flooring in Brisbane
- Leaving your home in pristine condition on completion
Talk to Karl right now on 0419684404 or fill in our Quick and Easy Online Form to request a free on-site quote.
Are You Renovating?
Before starting your Brisbane floor sanding project, first complete all other trade work. Because all workers need to walk over the surface, then the risk of potential damage is high. For this reason we show you how to avoid any headaches and mishaps right here.
Polished Timber Stairs
Do you want to create a spectacular entrance to your house? Economy Floors Brisbane restore, sand and polish timber staircases. Besides that we also re-coat old polished stairs. Stair sanding requires an eye for detail. We’re also skilled in using specialised small sanders.
Timber Floor Repairs
Sometimes older timber floors will need some form of repairs here and there. For that reason we offer floorboard replacement as well as general wood floor repairs. We are also experts at detecting and carry out repairs from borer and termite damage.
The Advantage of Choosing Economy Floor Sanding
“Hi, I’m Karl from Economy Floor Sanding Brisbane”
You know you want the best quality finish on your floors – that’s a given. Although, how can you trust that a company can deliver?
- Well first of all, when you call this company you deal with me, the owner of the business. Not only that, but you also deal with the same person from the quote stage, right through to completion of works.
- Next, we have a 5 star rating on our Google reviews.
- You also get a guarantee in writing that your home is dust-free on completion.
- Feel secure because we always issue a Q.B.C.C. (Queensland Building and Construction Commission) contract to every client for your protection.
Find out all the reasons clients keep choosing us.
Finally, you really need to watch our case study videos below because they show exactly what we mean when we say; not all floor sanding companies are equal in terms of quality.
Step By Step – How To Transform Your Home
Step 1: Outline Your Project
Simply share the details of your floor restoration project in our contact form. Feel free to include any details specific to your vision.
Step 2: Arrange To Meet Onsite
We will phone you to organise an appointment to meet at your house to assess your wood flooring. During this call take the opportunity to ask us any questions or concerns you may have involving your floor’s condition.
Step 3: Assessing Your Floors
Once on-site, a thorough check is carried out topside as well as beneath the floorboards. We take the time to walk through with our clients pointing out any issues or problems as well as answering questions. A comprehensive quote is prepared outlining the full scope of work. Time frames, guarantees, gloss levels and more are contained in our detailed, itemized and easy to follow quotes.
Step 4: Proceeding With The Work
Once you accept our quote, we suggest advice on gloss levels and help you to navigate through the process with the minimum of fuss. Next we arrange a secure calendar day start date for the commencement of works.
Step 5: Final Inspection
The day following the conclusion of works we check the finished product. This is to ensure the highest quality finish has been attained. You will receive floor care instructions as well as advice on:
- Preparing your furniture
- Safely replacing large items such as a refrigerator
- Cleaning and maintenance.
Protect Your Floors
Protect your wood floors with our highly durable commercial grade polyurethanes.
Professional Flooring Services
- Brisbane floor sanding and polishing services – Old floor refinish specialists.
- Timber Floor Refinishing – Restoration of existing polished wood floors.
- Floor Covering Removal – Carpet, vinyl, underlay etc. plus disposal service.
- Timber Floor Repairs – Floorboard replacement and general maintenance.
- Timber Staircase Restoration – Sanding, polishing and refinishing.
Get Answers Quickly – Top 7 F.A.Q.
About $3000 -$3500 dollars assuming that it’s an average sized home. With this in mind, it will depend on your house size, as well as condition, age and other factors. Check out our full pricing guide for complete transparency.
Economy Floor Sanding offer professional floor refinishing services near Brisbane QLD. We’re fully licenced with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission. Here is a direct link to our Q.B.C.C. Licence details. It includes a full history background check for consumers to review.